ARROYO GRANDE, CALIFORNIA - The City of Arroyo Grande Recreation Department is thrilled to announce its highly anticipated Halloween event, the Marathon Monster Mash, taking place at Elm Street Park from October 27th to October 29th. This is the perfect event to embrace the Halloween spirit in an old-fashioned, family-friendly setting.
- Dates/Times of the Event: Friday, October 27 -6-9 pm. Saturday, October 28 -12-8 pm, Sunday, October 29 -12-4pm.
- Safe, Community Environment: Elm Street Park Provides a secure space for families to enjoy Halloween Festivities.
- Daily Trick -or- Treating: Gather your little ghouls and goblins for free trick-or treating each day, creating lasting Halloween memories.
- Costume Contests: Get creative and don your best costumes. Prizes await the top three contestants in each age category.
- Pay to Play Activities: Thrilling attractions include massive inflatables, water walking balls, a rock wall, carnival swings, and more, offering fun for kids and adults alike.
- Entertainment: Enjoy spooky spirited music, Halloween themed carnival games provided by local non-profits, amazing giveaways, and tantalizing food from some of the best local food trucks have to offer.
This three-day Marathon Monster Mash free event is designed to cater to everyone’s Halloween desires. Whether you seek a “one-stop shop” for a full range of thrills or aim to take part in the coveted costume contest, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The City of Arroyo Grande Recreation Services Department is excited to treat you and your family to a monstrously fun time at the Marathon Monster Mash. Join us for a Halloween celebration that promises a safe, spooky, and unforgettable experience.
For more information and event details, please visit our website at http://arroyogrande.com/rec. Don’t miss out on the Halloween event of the season. We look forward to celebrating with you at the Marathon Monster Mash. Get ready for three days of spooktacular fun!
# # #
Sheridan Bohlken, Recreation Services Director