Do you have a map of my property?

If you know the parcel or tract map number used to create the subdivision your property is in, we can try looking up the subdivision map through the San Luis Obispo County Assessor's Office. Contact the Engineering Division at 473-5440 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. As a contractor, what do I need to obtain a sidewalk permit, or a permit to install water/sewer laterals?
2. What flood zone is my property in?
3. Where is my sewer lateral in the street?
4. How deep is my sewer lateral?
5. Do you have a map of my property?
6. How wide is the street right-of-way?
7. Do you have maps, topographic information, building plans, etc. for my house?